Saturday 31 March 2007

Pimp My Warthog Flashback

So Pimp My Warthog will be back for a 5th and final entry to the series. I just thought it would be nice to post a flash back. PMW, was initially planned to just be a humorous quick add onto a Halo Flash Game, but as time came, Machall Comics (creators of the really cool) warthog was put into use for some action in a comical quick customization game that was aimed at a Halo audience. I have had a great response for most of the series, but when I look at the negatively and saying how pointless the game was I realise it was quite pointless... heck, what’s the point in wasting your time with something that just lets you do something to a warthog? Wow... how the heck did that get so big? One word, luck. FUCKING hell, I actually hate the project all together. It’s quite laughable, but I’m being mature about the 5th title, the Machall Comic look will be out, bringing in my own art work – it’ll contain a neat little game mode where you drive around, you can even go co-op on one computer, someone using the mouse to aim the turret and shooting whatever comes in the way while someone else using the keyboard to drive the warthog….. This think Mario Kart with Warthogs? Does that sound pleasing? Of course the project will be a small scale one, but the series has gathered up a quite lot of rumble on the internet – and no surprise people took the time to make the franchise their own!

No comments: